Tuesday 2 June 2015

Another Birthday....

And so it goes in household Freckle, another month, another birthday (not quite). This one was actually meant to be in April. Well, of course the birthday still was in April but due to the school holidays, school fete, school camp... basically all things school, we have not been able to have the Freckle #9 party until this weekend. Let's just call it a festival.... (that's my line and I'm sticking to it!).

Anyhow when it comes to his own design style Mr 9 is rather picky. I did what I though was a bit of a  too-cool for school invite that looked a little something like this:


                   but was told that this was "just not his thing".


So when I asked him what he wanted his reply was zigzags, geometrics, circles. Should have guessed from the kid who considers maths to be a hobby (bless him, can't believe I gave birth to him, really!!!).

So here it is:



BTW it was originally red but orange is the new black I am told! Actually I like this one much better.

So, if you would like to download an A5 blank version for free (yippee!!! freebie!!!) hope on over to my website and you can download it and fill in all your detail either by hand or using Word or if you are lucky like me and have the new Adobe Acrobat 11 it makes it easy peasy. Just a tip though - print it on a laser printer for it to look the best (bubble jet looks ok but fancy paper makes all the difference here).... Or you could be extra cheeky and take it to Officeworks and ask them to print it multiple times onto the one A3 sheet and save your self a small fortune. 

If you would like a customised version that has a different number (not everyone is turning 9 of course), colour and the details of your party then I can organise it all for you ready for downloading and taking to the photo shop to print yourself, voila, easy peasy. Just head on over to my little Etsy shop and I can take the worry away.....

So Mr Freckles 9th birthday party is this Friday night. Game on peoples!

Felicity xx

No comments:

Post a Comment